- The request for an official UEWM Transcript must be done in writing.
- Email requests will not be accepted.
- Same-day or rush service for official transcripts is not available.
- Click the following link and complete the Online Transcript Request Form.
In-person requests may be submitted in the Registrar’s Office. Transcript Request forms are available in the office or on-line. Forms must be fully completed and submitted with payment. A valid Photo ID is also required. Questions or comments? firstname.lastname@example.org
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can contact the Finance Office by email ( email@example.com). The finance office hour is Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 6:30 pm. Sunday and Monday are off.
After receiving the email from students, the finance office will reply in 48 hrs during our office hours. Please note that no reply to any emails on Sunday and Monday.
If you don’t want to come in person, you have three ways that can be chosen:
Send the tuition fee by Zelle. Our Zelle’s email address is Finance@uewm.edu
Complete the credit card authorization form and then send it back to Finance. Link: https://uewm.edu/doc/CC%
Mail the check to us. Our address is 595 Lawrence Expressway, Unit 108, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085
After you complete the payment, the finance office will process the payment within 48 hrs after the bank receives the money during the finance office hours.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to process routine requests. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible.
- Transcripts are not released without student signature. Request by persons other than the student will not be honored without written authorization from the student and picture identification.
- Transcripts are not issued until all accounts with the University are cleared.
- Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must apply directly to each school for copies of their transcripts.
- If you have recently completed course work and wish to verify that your grades will appear on your transcript, you can call (408) 738-9888 and ask to speak to the registrar to confirm that your current grades are on your record before making your request.