- The request for an official UEWM Transcript must be done in writing.
- Email requests will not be accepted.
- Same-day or rush service for official transcripts is not available.
- Click the following link and complete the Transcript Request Form.
If you cannot download the Transcript Request Form, please write a letter requesting your transcript and include the following information:
- Full Name
- Any previous name(s) you may have attended under
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Current address and phone number
- Email Address
- Dates of attendance
- Complete address of where to mail transcript(s)
Please mail-in your payment with a completed Transcript Request Form.
Mail your request to:
University of East-West Medicine
Office of the Registrar
595 Lawrence Expressway
Sunnyvale, CA 94805
In-person requests may be submitted in the Registrar’s Office. Transcript Request forms are available in the office or on-line. Forms must be fully completed and submitted with payment. A valid Photo ID is also required.
Questions or comments? email@example.com
METHODS OF PAYMENT
There is a $10 fee for each transcript. Please see Transcript Regulations below:
- Personal check (made payable to the ” University of East-West Medicine “) or
- U.S. money order or
- Cash or
- Credit Card
- Please allow up to 7 business days to process routine requests. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible.
- Transcripts are not released without student signature. Request by persons other than the student will not be honored without written authorization from the student and picture identification.
- Transcripts are not issued until all accounts with the University are cleared.
- Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must apply directly to each school for copies of their transcripts.
- If you have recently completed course work and wish to verify that your grades will appear on your transcript, you can call (408) 738-9888 and ask to speak to the registrar to confirm that your current grades are on your record before making your request.