UEWM provide career support to alumnus and students.
CAREER COUNSELING offered by Jorge Doctolero
Guidance on how to stay focused at every stage of training.
– Initial resume preparation – new skills and transferrable skills
– Doing informational interviews
– Knowing the professional environments of different clinics
– Making yourself known to possible employers while still in training – Finding internship opportunities
– Establishing connections with professionals for references.
– How to customize your resume
– Hiding employment gaps
– How to make a Generic Template
Guidance in finding jobs in hidden job markets through networking.
Job Interviewing Best Practices
– how to present yourself,
– how to answer challenging questions,
– how to negotiate salary
– how to end an interview and do a follow up.
Jorge’s advisement will be in English – so students can also practice how to be fluent in English to be marketable or competitive in the job market. In TCM guidance will be given in how to use healing words to highlight their skills.
For detailed information, please contact career department supervisor email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UEWM Clinic Job Opportunities
UEWM clinic also providing working space and clinic management support to graduates who got their acupuncture license.
To join UEWM specialist clinic, contact email@example.com