Tuition & Fees
Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine Degree Program (MSTCM) Tuitions
- For Students Enrolled before 6 May 2018, $199/unit for theory courses and $398/unit for clinic courses.
|MSTCM||Tuition||Total Units||Total Hours||Total Tuition|
Total MSTCM Tuition without fees $51,294
Estimated Minimum **Non-Refundable Fees $1,770
Total MSTCM cost of Tuition & Fees $53,064
Estimated Cost per Semester (Based on a MSTCM student taking 12 Theory units per semester) $2,988
|Non-Degree Open Classes||$249/unit|
*All Tuition and fees are subject to change.
**Non-Refundable Fees / See Fee Schedule
Tuition Fee Payment and Finance Office Hour
- Groups or families may qualify for a discount of 5% on Theory Courses. See the admissions office for details.
**Other Service Fees that are Non-Refundable:
Minimum Fees as of January 1, 2020:
|International Student Application Fee||$100|
|Registration Fee||$25/semester/9/$ 225|
|Instructional Resource Fee||$80 per semester/9/ $720|
|Installment Payment Fee||$50|
|Graduation (for Graduate Programs, Includes ceremony and diploma)||$250|
|Add/Drop Course||$50/ one time|
|Transfer in Credit||$30/course|
|Clinic Malpractice Insurance||$50 per Level (Clinical Levels 2-7)|
|Retake Comprehensive Exams||$75|
|Challenge Exam Fee||$75|
|Student ID Card||$5 each|
|Replacement for Student ID||$20|
|Int’l Student Transfer-Out Fee||$150|
|International students are Required to purchase and maintain a health Insurance plan.|
|Re-enrollment after Leave approved or not but before maximum time limit for program||$150|
|CA State Tuition Recovery Fund||2.50/$1000|
|Pay by a credit card with a convenience fee||3% of the charge|
|Copy of Official Transcript Sent by USPS:|
|Priority Domestic Mail||$60 per copy|
|Priority International Mail||$85 per copy|
|TOTAL Minimum Fees by program||$1,770|
* Tuition fees are refundable, subject to restrictions.
** Non-refundable fees are Non-Refundable.
For Tuition & Fees detail, please refer our catalog from Page 23 to 28:
- All tuition and fees are subject to change.
- Tuitions are refundable, subject to restrictions. Service fees are non-refundable.
- Please observe deadlines to avoid late fee charges. The registration must be done before the end of the 2nd week of the new term (May 17, 2020) or before no more than 20% of instruction has been completed for that course. If a student doesn’t pay off tuition fee on the due day, $50 late charge will occur and have a high risk of being dropped off from your classes.
- All International students are required to purchase and maintain a health insurance plan. International students’ special service fees are specified on request forms.
- All students must pay the University the applicable costs associated with school attendance (i.e., semester tuition, other required fees) at the time of registration, unless the student and the University agree in writing to a tuition payment plan.
- Students whose accounts are more than seven days past due are automatically dropped from classes. Students who fail to fulfill the financial arrangements agreed upon are suspended from the University and may reenter only upon full payment of the delinquent portion of their account plus fees/fine unless the University has agreed in writing to a different payment arrangement. No grades or documents will be released if there is an outstanding balance. The University may refuse any type of service to students who have an outstanding balance. (See Title 5, California Administrative Code, Sections 42380 and 42381). A monthly $50 late fee will be charged to the student until his/her financial obligation is fulfilled. The University may also refuse re-admission to a student who has left the University with an outstanding balance.
Students have the right to cancel their enrollment and obtain a refund by providing written notice to the Finance Department. The effective date of termination is either the postmarked date or the date established by the signature of the Finance Department. Verbal or phone requests will not be honored.
Students have the right to a full refund of all charges (except for the application fee, registration fee and other non-refundable charges), if they cancel the agreement prior to, or on, the first day of instruction, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. Students dropping a course after classes have begun before 60% of instruction will receive a pro-rated refund for the unused portion of the tuition and other refundable charges. Students who drop a class after 60% of the instruction of the class will not be eligible for any tuition refund. An additional 3% deduction will be applied to refunds for tuition/fees paid by credit cards. Books, textbooks and other materials purchased by the student at the University’s Bookstore are the property of that student. The University will neither accept the return of purchased materials nor make refunds for services.
|Date if Withdrawal||% of tuition refundable|
|1st Day of Class||100%|
|2nd Day of Class Through Week One||90%|
There is no refund after 60% of instruction.
No refunds may be dispersed to a student until the Financial Aid Program has been repaid. The University is obligated to repay the following funds: Title IV Sources: Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans, Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans and Scholarships. Refunds will be determined by the percentage of tuition contributed by that source. The exact terms and conditions are set forth in the enrollment agreement.
For students receiving financial aid, any tuition refund will be made first to the Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, then Subsidized Loan, Federal Pell Grant and FSEOG up to the net amount dispersed from each source.
Students will receive a full refund of any course that has been canceled by UEWM. Refunds will be paid within 30 days of cancellation or withdrawal. Any Federal Student Aid disbursed to the student will need to be returned in full.