FEDERAL STUDENT AID
The information supplied is subject to change. For up to date information from the Federal Government please go to: www.studentloans.gov
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student.
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen with a valid Green Card/Permanent Resident Card (1-551)
- A valid Email address
- Have a valid High school Diploma or a verified Bachelor’s Degree.
- Males must have registered for the Selective Services (www.sss.gov)
- You must be in Default on any Educational Loans
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- You must be enrolled at least half-time 6 units for MSTCM or 4.5 for DAOM program
Students who are admitted to UEWM in the MSTCM or DAOM are eligible to borrow graduate-level Direct Unsubsidized Loans. You may expect to borrow a total of $20,500 for the 2 terms (ex: $10,250 per term or $30,750 for the academic year.) The maximum graduate aggregate limit for federal loan is $138,500 (this may include the total amount that students may have borrowed from any previous institutions.)
There is a loan fee on all Direct Unsubsidized Loans. The loan fee is a percentage of the loan amount and is proportionately deducted for each loan disbursement. The percentage varied depending on when the loan is first disbursed. (see linked for details https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/loans/subsidized-unsubsidized)
Net Price Calculator According to provisions of HEOA all schools who enroll first-time undergraduate students are required to provide on their web site a Net Price Calculator. UEWM does not enroll first-time undergraduate students; therefore, is not required to provide a Net Price Calculator. The Financial Aid Office is available to assist you with determining your net cost of attendance at UEWM.
FINANCIAL AID FORMS:
QUICK LINKS FOR FINANCIAL AID:
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note:
Interest Rates and Fees:
National Student Loan Database:
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS AS OUTLINED ON THE APPLYING FOR FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID LINK. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE AT 408-733-1878.