College of Extended and Continuing Education
The College of Extended and Continuing Education is affiliated to University of East West Medicine. Occasionally, University of East West Medicine will host classes and seminars with world classes guest speakers. The mission of College of Extended and Continuing Education is to spread and promote Integrative Medicine to students and the public.
We invite worldwide guest speakers, specialists, and famous persons representing hot topics and Chinese medicine related classes. Students and the public can attend.
ECE Program Manager: Karina Bai
University of East-West Medicine offers a variety of Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine classes. Anyone can attend to those university classes as an audit student or as an open university student.
Admission director: Sharon Zhou
Our mission is to promote global advanced cosmetic beauty technology and techniques, combine with traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine to develop the integrative aesthetics.
We plan to launch a series of courses, including micro-needling skin treatment, anti-aging facial massage techniques, facial acupuncture, meridian body management, semi-permanent makeup and so on.
Beauty program director: Chenyang Bai
Jack(Xueli) Fu 傅学理
Dean of College of Extended and Continuing Education
• California Licensed Chinese Medicine
• Co-Chair of the 4th World Integrative Medicine Congress (organizer)
• Dean of the American Institute of martial arts and integrative medicine
• Director of Sichuan Province Wushu Association Emei Wushu Base
• Executive Vice President of Emei Institute of my shots and integrated medicine
• Director of Overseas Chinese Medicine Forum
• Visiting professors of Chinese medicine universities in New Zealand, Australia, China, and the United States
• Chinese martial arts eight Duan
• World Martial Arts Sanshou Union Black Belt Eight Duan
• Two-time Tai Chi and Tai Chi Push World Champions
• Yang’s Tai Chi sixth generation preacher
• Vice-Secretary-General of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Cooperation Committee
• Chairman of the Chinese Traditional Medicine and Qigong Expert Jury
• 2007 American “Kung Fu” magazine cover characters
• 7 best-selling English DVDs of Emei Taiji Teaching were issued nationwide, and Emei “qi acupuncture” Founder
• Winner of the 4th World Integrated Medical Congress (Stanford) Best Clinical Effect Expert Award
• Every year since 2010, it has been included in the list of world famous martial arts qigong Grandmaster
• The Malibu “Time To Health” clinic founded by his and his apprentice Dr. Ed was well received in Hollywood and ranked among the top ten in the nationwide natural healing clinic.
• Dr. Fu has studied with nearly 50 well-known acupuncture masters of Chinese medicine. In the practice of diagnosis and treatment, he advocates the combination of “practice and cure” to fundamentally treat the disease. In addition, his unique internal practice method of Emei Taiji has helped many patients to cure perennial in a short period Sickness. Dr. Fu currently has 131 disciples in the United States.