Tuition Fee Payment Method
UEWM accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card. Payments by credit card are subject to a 3% convenience fee. You may pay with a credit card, check, cash, Zelle or money order. Checks, Zelle, cash, or money orders are not subject to a convenience fee.
You can contact the Finance Office by email and our email address is Finance@uewm.edu.
After receiving the email, we will reply in 48 hrs during our working hours. We may not reply to any emails on weekend.
Also, if you do not want to pay in person, you have three ways that can be chosen:
- Send the tuition fee by Zelle. Our Zelle account is Finance@uewm.edu and please make sure to write down your name on the memo section. (Note: our bank account is registered as “University of Eastern and Western Medicine)
- Complete the credit card authorization form and then send it back to Finance. (Payments by creditcard are subject to a 3% convenience fee.) Link: https://uewm.edu/doc/CC%20Authorization%20Form.pdf.
- Pay by check. Please pay to the order of the ‘University of East West Medicine’ and also write down your name and invoice number on the memo section. If you want to mail the check to us, our mailing address is 595 Lawrence Expy, Finance Office, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085
- If the payment amount is less than $100, UEWM will waive the service fee;
- If the payment amount is more than $100, students can still choose the payment method of PayPal, but they need to pay 3% service fee due to the selling service fee stipulated by PayPal;
- UEWM will not accept international payment by PayPal.
Check More Information About Tuition & Fees