Procedure of Request Graduation
Please check if you are eligible for the graduation. In order to be eligible for participation for the comprehensive exam II and August Commencement you have to meet the following requirements:
- You should finish all the courses before they attend the Comprehensive Exam II.
- You need to finish Clinic 7 at least 7 days before the exam date
- If you are a Financial Aid student, please complete the Exit Loan Counseling before you graduate. Please do it online at https://studentloans.gov/
myDirectLoan/ counselingInstructions.action? counselingType=exit before the exam, otherwise, you will not be allowed to take the exam)
- The clearing of all financial obligations with the Finance department, including the mandatory graduation fees.
- You return all borrowed materials to the library.
If you fulfill the above requirements/obligations, please go to the next step:
Click the link below to fill out the comprehensive exam II form online: https://uewm.edu/
(If you have already passed Comprehensive Exam II, please skip this step)
Click the Link Below to fill out the Graduation Request form：https://uewm.edu/
The registrar will receive your request form and will take 7 days to process. If you get approval, the registrar will send the form to the finance department.
You will receive the invoice from the finance department and please pay the fee ASAP.
After you pay the comprehensive exam II Fee, Graduation Exam Fee, and one copy of official Transcript($10), the registrar will put your name on the exam list and start to process your graduation
After all above steps and you pass the comprehensive exam II, if you request for Official Transcript and Transfer Credit for CALE and/or NCCAOM, please submit the request online: https://uewm.edu/