Dr. Cheng Kai Ph.D visits Cheng’s Acupuncture American Heritage
Dr. Cheng Xinnong is considered The Medical Master of China, and is a member of the Academic department of Engineering in Chinese acupuncture. He has authored variety of publications, and one of them is Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, which is not only a Chinese acupuncture institutional text, but also has been used as the blue print of the Acupuncture License in the United States. He has received honors from the World Cultural Council and the Einstein World Science Award.
- Cheng’s Acupuncture American Heritage Headquarters successfully opened at the University of East West Medicine in 2010.
- In February 2013, Cheng Xinnong’s descendant, Dr. Cheng Kai will visit Cheng’s Acupuncture American Heritage Headquarters at UEWM, and launch symposiums.
- Sign up for continuing education certificate. Master Cheng Xinnong Heritage center will recruit students in 2013. After graduating, students will earn the Certificate of Master Cheng Xinnong Heritage Acupuncture.
- Consider the Study Abroad program. Students can also sign up to visit and study at Master Cheng Xinnong Heritage Headquarters in Beijing.
- University of East-West Medicine will host an International Academic Seminar with Master Cheng Xinnong will be on November 3, 2013.
Currently, there are over 100 countries using Acupuncture, or research acupuncture for medical treatments. Thus, Chinese medicine and acupuncture techniques are playing an increasingly important role for human health globally.
We welcome folks from all professionals to attend the Master Cheng Xinnong Heritage activities, to sign up for the Certificate program or study abroad program, and to learn under the guidance of the Master.