UEWM Telemedicine TCM
UEWM Acupuncture Clinic has a new website! Please Visit us at: www.uewmclinic.com
UEWM is proud to bring the power of Traditional Chinese Medicine to you with Telemedicine. We understand that circumstances arise where in-person appointments are not popular and convenient as before, and we are dedicated to helping our communities by utilizing different forms of communication. We have developed Telemedicine TCM, allowing our certified practitioner’s to ignite your self-healing power in the comfort of your home.
Telemedicine TCM is an online or phone consultation in which your practitioner will assess your symptoms, concerns, and overall health goals in order to develop a personalized wellness plan. Whether you are experiencing emotional strain or physical pain, our Telemedicine TCM services can restore balance to your life.
What Can Be Treated?
Many conditions can be helped via our Telemedicine platform. Chinese herbal medicine has been around for thousands of years and has natural, herbal solutions for most conditions. Consider scheduling an appointment for stress, anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, digestive disorders, cold and flu symptoms, fertility, women’s health, and more.
3 Ways To Help You Via Telemedicine TCM
- Video diagnosis and treatment
- Meditation/Taiji/Qigong healing online tutoring
- Health webinar
How Can We Help?
We do not need to see you in person to help you! Telemedicine involves remote diagnosis and treatment of patients via video meetings or telephone. We are practitioners of the whole system of Traditional Chinese Medicine that includes acupuncture, herbal medicine, acupressure, Taiji, qigong, meditation, and lifestyle and habit advice.
Make An Telemedicine TCM Appointment
Please fill out the form below to schedule an appointment.
After you schedule an appointment, we will send you a Zoom link to meet us.
During the Appointment
The Telemedicine appointments may last 30-60 minutes. During that time we will listen to your concerns, answer your questions and look at your tongue to make a Chinese medicine diagnosis. Depending on your concerns we may use the following tools to help you:
- Discuss dietary recommendations
- Create a customized herbal prescription for you and instruct you on how to take it
- Make supplement suggestions and instruction
- Instruct you on an at home acupressure point protocol tailored to your needs
- Lifestyle modification suggestions
- Meditation/exercise advice
After the Appointment
- Please follow the specialist’s instructions and suggestions.
- If the practitioner has prescribed you herbal medicine, we will prepare it at our clinic for you to pick up outside of our clinic lobby.
- If you are not able to pick it up, we will ship it to you. Please provide your address below. The shipping fee is $25 within the United States.
Price and Payment
|1 Telehealth Session (30min – 60min)||$65|
|1 bag of Herb (under 12 kinds of herbs)||$10|
|1 bag of Herb (over 12 kinds of herbs)||$12|
|1 bottle of Herbal Pills/Supplements||$10|
We accept Paypal or credit card.
Please call (408)992-0218
Our Telemedicine services are not a substitute to medical care for diagnosis, treatment or management of COVID-19. We are here to provide health care to our community and hope we can be of service during this time.
If you have questions about if we can help you, please contact us.